Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 7270
- Lead Time: 3-4 weeks
- With a light mist to refresh (but not drench!) your pooch, the Dog-ON-It-Parks Spray Fire Hydrant is the best way to cool your dog off after exercising in the dog park.
- Just push the button on the top of the hydrant and the special valve will dispense a six-foot fan of mist before automatically shutting off.
- Easily adjust the timer to spray from 10 to 60 seconds.
- No need to worry about wasting a lot of water - the solid brass spray mechanism uses less than two gallons of water per minute.
- Our Spray Fire Hydrant is cast from an authentic hydrant using a high-strength fiberglass resin, so it looks real but will never rust.
- Note: Regions with hard water - we strongly recommend purchasing an inline water filter to help prevent mineral deposits that can cause build up and is not covered under warranty.
- Hydrant is 34″ high, with a 12" diameter base.
- All internal components are made from stainless steel, brass or composite materials for longevity and low maintenance.
- Valve mechanism comes completely plumbed for easy installation.
- Base is factory drilled to accept (4) stainless-steel anchor bolts, up to ½-inch diameter. Anchor bolts not included due to the variety of installation options.
- IMPORTANT: This system is not frost resistant and must be shut down and drained seasonally to prevent damage from freezing.
Flat Rate Shipping (Contiguous US only): $100.00