Click to submit a new Testimonial…
- ValerieYour company is always very personable and helpful – we appreciate it very much!
- Katie KingIt means a great deal to our family to have a dog park here in Guam. Visiting the dog park is one of the highlights of Ansel’s day and something we can look forward to doing together. A dog park is truly necessary for proper socialization and free runs. Katie King, Photographer and park user, Naval Base Guam
- Connie KnoobSince we opened our FamCamp dog park in the summer of 2010, we have at least five to ten dogs plus their owners using the park each hour. There isn’t a single piece of equipment that doesn’t get used, and the base residents are going to approach the housing office to build another dog park in the housing area where it would be more centrally located.
— Connie Knoob, Outdoor Recreation Director of 355th Force Support Squadron, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
- Kip TexadaThe Ward 3 Dog Park isn’t just for dogs; it also brings the owners together and really has benefitted the community as a whole. The agility equipment provides a lot of fun for the pets and people were excited about it from the beginning. It’s one of our most popular parks in the district.
—Kip Texada, Ward 3 Recreation, Lake Charles, LA
Some of Our Clients Include:
- Paul Teutel, Jr. of American Chopper
- U.S. Military, Featured Installations:
- Public Dog Parks, featuring:
- Beneful Dream Dog Park, Johns Creek, GA
- Whole Foods
- Trump Towers
- Private Dog Parks
- Dog-Boarding Facilities
- Apartment Communities
- Animal Hospitals
- RV Parks/Campgrounds