In the News
- Top Dog! Think Outside the Box with Rooftop Parks and Other Amenities: Featured in the July issue of HAA's Abode, this article by our own Nora V. discusses how to create pet-friendly areas in urban multi-family communities where open space is often at a premium.
- Every Dog Has its HOA: Pet specific amenities and programming are a new priority. Be sure to check out "The Scoop on Dog Parks" section for design tips provided by Nora, our Managing Partner and Great Dane lover!
- Welcome to Yappy Hour: Washington Post feature on rooftop dog parks and other pet-friendly amenities. We designed the parks for both City Market at O Street and Park Chelsea (both featured)!
- Rooftop Dog Park: A Unique Amenity - From WJLA news in Washington, DC on the benefits dog parks provide to residents living in apartment communities.
- Dog Parks: Building Positive Connections in Your Community: Featured article in the Spring 2016 issue of Playground Professionals magazine! Authored by our very own Nora VandenBerghe, this piece touches upon some of the misconceptions about dog parks.
- Four-Legged-Friendly Parks: Whether looking for programming ideas, tips on sourcing safe equipment or just interested in what's trending, this article in Recreation Management's March issue covers it all. Keep an eye out for professional guidance provided by Nora V.!
- Barks and Recreation: This comprehensive article describes the latest dog park trends to please your most loyal patrons. Topics include Dog Park 101, Pooch Programming, The Scoop on Poop, and more.
- Dog Parks: More Than Just a Fence: Article by Nora VandenBerghe, who explains the social and health benefits of dog parks for people as well as for dogs.
- Dog-Perks: How being a pet-friendly multifamily community sets you apart from the competition!
- Where A Dog's Life Means Luxury Living: The illustrious Wall Street Journal's coverage on pet-friendly living and the amenities many communities are offering to entice residents. We've worked with City Market on O Street - click the link for photos and more info!
- Getting the Most From Your Dog Park: Play Areas for Pooches Provide Gateways to Greater Gain
- Fergus Dog Park makeover a grand success
- Gone to the Dogs: Why parks for pets (and their two-legged owners) are one of the fastest growing trends in military communities: This article in the May/June 2011 issue of Defense Communities magazine describes why dog parks (and dogs!) are so important to service members and their families.
- Village Park Goes to the Dogs: Times Herald-Record announces the unveiling of Montgomery Dog Park by Paul Teutel Jr. and American Choppers in December 2009.
- Renovated Dog Park Set to Reopen on U.S. Naval Base Guam
- Creating Community Through Common Spaces: Erika Schnitzer, Managing Editor of MHN Online, explains why dog parks are a must-have in multi-family housing communities.
- Dog Park Design, Development & Operation: Marilynn Glasser's book (featuring one of our office dogs and agility equipment on the cover!) offers step-by-step guidance on the entire dog park process from planning through your grand opening event.
- Popularity of Dog Parks Soaring at Davis Monthan AFB: We love supporting our service members and their families!