Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: R7602
- Lead Time: 2 weeks
- Standard Colors: Red or Green, custom colors available for additional charge.
- The Eco Dog Walk Ramp is a classic dog park agility component; it requires your dog to walk up an elevated ramp, across the narrow platform and down the other side.
- No need to dig concrete footers! The EcoDog™ components feature one base with several easy installation options: They are stable enough for portable use in seasonal parks or rooftops, and can easily be drilled to accommodate landscape stakes or anchor bolts for more permanent installations.
- While some dogs may easily negotiate the ramps, most dogs will need some encouragement or a treat.
- Because the ramps are relatively narrow in comparison, be sure your dog masters the A-Frame before trying the more challenging Dog Walk.
- The Eco Dog Walk Ramp features two 8' inclined ramps and a 4' flat traverse, all manufactured with rust-proof heavy gauge aluminum (same dimensions and incline as our 6402). Ramp width is 20″ wide so that dogs can build confidence on the elevated surfaces.
- Portable, Surface Mount or Semi-Permanent (landscape stakes).
- Features 85% recycled aluminum planks and 100% recycled LDPE bases which offers a limited lifetime warranty against warping, cracking, rotting, splitting and damage from insects.
- All walking surfaces are solid, free of step strips (which are unnecessary and only used if walking surface is slippery) and coated with PawsGrip, a highly textured coating to help provide slip resistance. The Dog Walk Ramp is also sealed with an additional polymeric top coat (PTC) for graffiti resistance and UV protection from fading.
- All hardware is stainless steel and vandal-resistant.
- Some assembly required.
Ships LTL - Freight calculated separately. Please see details below for more info.