Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: R7601
- Lead Time: 4 weeks
- Standard Color: Green with Pewter or Red (solid).
- An eco-friendly version of our popular agility component.
- Versatile mounting options make this ideal for public/private dog parks, doggy daycares, boarding facilities and more.
- No need to dig concrete footers! The EcoDog™ components feature one base with several easy installation options: They are stable enough for portable use in seasonal parks or rooftops, and can easily be drilled to accommodate landscape stakes or anchor bolts for more permanent installations.
- The A-Frame is one of the most popular pieces of dog park equipment; it requires your dog to walk up the incline and down the other side.
- Many dogs are not natural climbers and may need encouragement to make it up and over an A-Frame. Using a treat or clicker can be helpfu!
- With a three foot high peak and a 22 degree incline (half as steep as traditional/professional ramps!), our A-Frame is appropriate for both beginners and pups experienced in agility training.
- Our A-Frame base and side accents are constructed with super durable LDPE plastic. It offers a limited lifetime warranty against warping, cracking, rotting, splitting and damage from insects.
- 8' long reinforced, heavy gauge aluminum (85% post-consumer recycled content) planks that are 38″ wide for safety (same dimensions and incline as our 6401).
- Features 4"x 4" base support posts at the bottom of the ramps for additional stability.
- Base feet extend out 12" for multiple mounting options.
- All walking surfaces are coated with PawsGrip, our exclusive, highly textured coating designed for maximum slip resistance.
- All hardware is stainless steel and vandal-resistant.
- Some assembly required.
Ships LTL - Freight calculated separately. Please see details below for more info.