Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: PODS
- Portable system manufactured specifically for use in dog parks with hard surfaces (cement, asphalt or brick); includes antimicrobial agents built into both the yarn and backing to help prevent odors.
- The elevated tiles allow extra drainage and an aeration layer to keep the grass and floor dry.
- Looks like real grass, but without the maintenance!
- ADA accessible.
- Easy to clean; most contaminants can be blown away or hosed off.
- Short, dense blades allow for easy waste removal.
- Pods come standard in 36" x 48" squares or can be ordered in custom sizes. They snug together for easy installation and maintenance, and typically cost less than a standard installation by a synthetic turf contractor.
- Easily swapped around to manage wear.
- Because it requires significantly less maintenance than grass, it translates to year-round use of your dog park and more hours of play for your residents and their pets on an annual basis.
- 100% ultra-dense polyethylene (no infill required) to help prevent odors and resist digging.
- Natural looking two-tone grass blades with tan/green thatch blades.
- Drainage perforations are approximately every 2" by 2" on center, and offers 4x the drainage compared to most other pet turf options.
Add to cart for quote or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request pricing. Ships LTL.