Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 6703
- Lead Time: 4 weeks
- Standard Colors (End Panel): Red or Green, custom colors available with additional charge.
- Tunnels are one of the easiest agility components for a dog to learn! The Bow Wow Barrel is 32" in length and ideal for smaller spaces and less confident dogs.
- When comparing dog agility tunnels, make sure they are not just converted tubes used for children's playgrounds. They should be highly textured to provide slip resistance and the tube should be solid throughout, without any decorative cut outs that could potentially be hazardous.
- Tube section measures 27" in diameter to accommodate dogs of all sizes, even extra-large breeds!
- A highly textured material is embedded into the tube during the manufacturing process for a lifetime of slip resistance.
- End supports feature 1" diameter, rust-proof aluminum pipe.
- Attractive bi-color aluminum end panels feature laser cut graphics. Available in our classic red/yellow or green/white to match Canine Courtyard products. Ask about other color options!
- All hardware is stainless steel and vandal resistant.
- Some assembly required.
- Optional surface mount plates available for installation on concrete, roof tops, etc.
Because plastic surfaces can be very slippery under a dog's paws resulting in an unsafe loss of footing, Dog-ON-It-Parks developed a proprietary solution. Poly-Grip consists of small particles which are embedded into the plastic; it's textured enough to provide traction, but gentle on paws. If the surface wears down with use, more material comes to the surface so the tunnel will always be safe (and fun)!
Flat Rate Shipping: $250.00 (Contiguous US only & additional charge for surface mount plates)