Barrier Free Hand Washing Station with Pet Fountain Specifications
- Item #: 7227
- Lead Time: 3-4 weeks, certain add-on options may extend lead time.
- For pups and people, this fountain offers an ADA Accessible hand wash station and a pet bowl.
- Hand wash features sensor J-spout faucet to minimize touchpoints.
- Multi-stream laminar flow to reduce splashing and limit the spread of germs.
- 15 powder coat color options available.
- All stainless steel construction ensures years of use without rust or corrosion.
- Pet bowl takes appx 30-60 seconds to drain - plenty of time for a pup to quench its thirst!
- Meets federal ADA requirements if installed properly.
- Operates on water pressure range of 20-105 psig.
- Heavy duty stainless steel pedestal with corrosion and smudge resistant satin finish (standard).
- Manufactured with "Green Building" friendly stainless steel and contains appx 75% recycled material.
- Unit is certified to ANSI A117.1, Public Law 111-380 (No Lead), CHSC 116875, NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA Child requirements when mounted appropriately.
- Optional stainless steel plaque, etched with your sponsor/donor information. Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W.
- Optional freeze resistant valves.
- Optional leash hook.
- Optional compression hose bibb. Vandal resistant option available as well! Note: If ordering with freeze resistant valves, hose bibb requires separate shut off valve and must be winterized.
- For information on water supply specs and other info, please request installation details.
Flat Rate Shipping (Contiguous US only. Additional charge for Freeze Resistant Valves.): $350.00