Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 7270
- Lead Time: 3-4 weeks
- With a light mist to refresh (but not drench!) your pooch, the Dog-ON-It-Parks Spray Fire Hydrant is the best way to cool your dog off after exercising in the dog park.
- Just push the button on the top of the hydrant and the special valve will dispense a six-foot fan of mist before automatically shutting off.
- Easily adjust the timer to spray from 10 to 60 seconds.
- No need to worry about wasting a lot of water - the solid brass spray mechanism uses less than two gallons of water per minute.
Supply connection must be potable water, ¾-inch diameter, max 60psi.
A concrete slab, minimum 8' x 8', is highly recommended to prevent mud and drainage problems.
A valve box (not included) is recommended for maintenance access to the shut-off valve.
IMPORTANT: This system is not frost resistant and must be shut down and drained seasonally to prevent damage from freezing.
- Our Spray Fire Hydrant is cast from an authentic hydrant using a high-strength fiberglass resin, so it looks real but will never rust.
- Hydrant is 34″ high, with a 12" diameter base.
- All internal components are made from stainless steel, brass or composite materials for long life and low maintenance.
- Valve mechanism comes completely plumbed for easy installation, including shut-off/drain valve, pressure reducer and back-flow preventer.
- Base is factory drilled to accept (4) stainless-steel anchor bolts, up to ½-inch diameter. Anchor bolts not included due to the variety of installation options.
Flat Rate Shipping (Contiguous US only): $100.00